7 Days 6 Nights
৳ 186794 ৳ 168115
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Enjoy your Eid holidays in Canada. Hurry to book now!
Welcome to Calgary. Experience the authentic and vibrant community, modern amenities and beautiful surroundings of the Town of Banff. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, then proceed to the hotel and check-in & we will stay overnight at Banff. In the evening proceed to the restaurant for Dinner.
Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountains were named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore Sculpture Mountain. In the evening proceed to restaurant for Dinner and we will stay overnight at Banff.
Today after breakfast, we will leave for Columbia Ice Fields by road. Today we explore Lake Louise and Ice Field Parkway. Enroute enjoy natural attractions such as Bow Falls & Moraine Lake. Evening, return back to Banff by evening. Later, transfer to the restaurant for dinner and check–in Calgary hotel and overnight stay.
Today after breakfast, we will fly to Vancouver. Upon arrival, we will go for a city tour of Vancouver explore the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North heading Vancouver, British Columbia. Spend free time at Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Dinner. Later check in to the hotel and we will stay overnight in Vancouver.
Today, we will be heading to the Whistler take a short ride up to the summit of the Sea to Sky Gondola. Don’t forget to look on the right when you are going up the gondola to see Shannon Falls. See the famous Brandywine Falls Provincial Park. Visit the Whistler Village. Free time for shopping & other activities. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay.
Today after breakfast, we will proceed to Victoria, British Columbia’s capital city Once docked on Vancouver Island the tour continues to the world-famous Butchart Gardens. After the garden, head to downtown Victoria through China Town and the Inner Harbor. Once downtown, you can enjoy additional free time to explore the local area including the Empress Hotel, the Royal BC Museum, and the BC Legislature. Enjoy a delicious Dinner.
After breakfast moving towards Vancouver International Airport for onboard flight to Dhaka with marvelous memories of Canada experience. We guaranty that you will plan your next tour with your loving tour partner FNF Tourism Services. Tour Complete and return to sweet home.
MAY: 11, 25 – 2020
JUNE: 15, 29 – 2020
JULY: 13, 27 – 2020
AUG: 17 – 2020
SEP: 14 – 2020
1. The tour manager will be provided for 15 & Above Pax
2. A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check-in for a guarantee deposit.
3. Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on Private/SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
4. Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach /24-seater Mini Bus/15- seater Mini Bus/Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
5. In case, the passenger count per departure is 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
A. Intercity transfers: NIA – TOR – OTT – MON will be in AC Deluxe Coaches on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train station, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on private basis. Please note, in this case, the 1000 Island cruise will be replaced by a Cable Car ride at Montmorency Falls.
B. Some tour & sight seen will on SIC basis
C. We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to the start date of the tour.
6. Child age: 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
7. We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
8. No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
9. The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
10. Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
11. Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
12. Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
13. Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
14. Please note – The will be a supplement charge of 1,000 TK per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11 PM and 6 AM.
15. Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox