7 Days 6 Nights
৳ 149414 ৳ 134473
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Enjoy your Eid holidays in Canada. Hurry to book now!
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Upon arrival check in to the Hotel. Evening enjoys packed dinner delivered to the Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant.
After breakfast, today we will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls by road (approx 1.15 hours). You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Hornblower Cruise,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant.
After breakfast today, we will proceed to Ottawa by Coach (approx 4.33hrs). Upon arrival in Ottawa proceed for a guided city tour, including the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’s Market. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant and check-in at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Montreal by Coach (approx 2hours), and upon arrival proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in restaurant and check-in at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. We will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D'Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more. Later, we will enjoy delicious dinner.
After breakfast moving towards Montreal International Airport for onboard flight to Dhaka with marvelous memories of Canada experience. We guaranty that you will plan your next tour with your loving tour partner FNF Tourism Services. Tour Complete and return to sweet home.
MAY: 5, 19 – 2020
JUNE: 9, 23 – 2020
JULY: 7, 21 – 2020
AUG: 11 – 2020
SEP: 8 – 2020
1. The tour manager will be provided for 15 & Above Pax
2. A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check-in for a guarantee deposit.
3. Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on a Private/SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
4. Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach /24-seater Mini Bus/15- seater Mini Bus/Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
5. In case, the passenger count per departure is 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
A. Intercity transfers: NIA – TOR – OTT – MON will be in AC Deluxe Coaches on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train stations, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on a private basis. Please note, in this case, the 1000 Island cruise will be replaced by a Cable Car ride at Montmorency Falls.
B. Some tour & sight seen will on SIC basis
C. We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to the start date of the tour.
6. Child age: 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
7. We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
8. No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
9. The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
10. Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
11. Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
12. Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
13. Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
14. Please note – The will be a supplement charge of 1,000 TK per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11 PM and 6 AM
15. Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox