9 Days 8 Nights
৳ 128500 ৳ 115650
Australia is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent as well as the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Australia is divided into six states and two territories and Canberra as its capital. Enjoy your Eid holidays in Australia. Hurry to book now!
Welcome to Brisbane Airport. This is the capital of and the most populated city in the Australian state of Queensland & the third most populous city in Australia. Our local representative meets at the airport who shall take you directly to Gold Coast by Bus and upon arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight at Gold Cost. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast, today we will proceed towards Movie World. This is a movie studio theme park on the Gold Coast. Its theme is based on the Warner Bros. film studio and related DC Comics properties. The park contains various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides as well as the number of active film studios within The Movie World Complex. Later, you will back to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight at Gold Coast. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast, today we will proceed towards Sea World. This is a Marine Mammal Park, Oceanarium, and theme park located on the Gold Coast. It includes rides, animal exhibits, and other attractions, and it promotes conservation through education and the rescue and rehabilitation of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife. Later, you will back to the hotel. enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight at Gold Coast. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
Today after breakfast, we check-out from Gold Coast hotel and transfer to Gold Coast Airport (OOL) for connecting flight to Sydney. On arrival at Sydney, you will be met by our representative who will take you to your Sydney city tour– a fast-paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the World’s most beautiful places. It includes a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area – The birthplace of Sydney, Sydney Opera House (Photo stop), Conservatorium of Music, Hyde Park, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House, Art Gallery of NSW, Sydney Town Hall, Darling Harbor, Bustling Chinatown & Royal Botanic Gardens to see, Visit Sydney Tower Eye with 4D experience, this is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere and later visit Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is a public aquarium that features a large variety of Australian aquatic life, displaying more than 700 species comprising more than 13,000 individual fish and other sea and water creatures from most of Australia's water habitats.
Later after We Proceed to Sydney Zoo a world-class zoo that is set to be one of Western Sydney’s main attractions. Sydney Zoo includes approximately 30 exhibits and a variety of animal species such as highly popular exotic and Australian animals. In the evening, you check in to the hotel to enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight in Sydney. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
Today after breakfast, we check-out for full-day Blue Mountain Tour. Just 50 KM west of Sydney begin the stunning Blue Mountains, home to some of the most spectacular alpine scenery in Australia. Our Blue Mountains tours from Sydney take you to discover this awesome scenery, offering you plenty of photo opportunities from the impressive lookouts that dot the area. Our Blue Mountains day trips offer opportunities to meet some of Australia’s iconic wildlife and head underground to explore the Jenolan Caves. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight in Sydney. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
Today after breakfast, we check-out from Sydney and fly to Melbourne. On arrival, we directly proceed for Melbourne city tour with informative commentary and colorful atmosphere exploring –
Fitzroy Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, a few of our laneways and arcades and a drive through Chinatown. At the conclusion of our city tour, take a little walk down to the riverside of the Yarra River.
It's also a great photo opportunity to capture Melbourne's distinct and spectacular city skyline with visit to MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground). This the 10th largest globally, and the largest cricket ground by capacity. Explore the inner sanctum of the legendary MCG on a behind-the-scenes tour. Venture into the player changing rooms and step onto the arena itself. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight in Melbourne. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast, we will proceed towards Philip Island around 12 PM, en route we visit Maru Koala Park –
This is a popular day trip from Melbourne, lies just off Australia’s southern coast. spectators gather daily at sunset to watch the Penguin Parade when Little penguins come ashore in groups. The Nobbies outcrop is the viewing site for Seal Rocks, home to a large colony of Australian fur seals.
Evening we see the Penguin Parade & Dinner is served en route near Philip Island and we will return at night you check-in to the hotel you will stay overnight at Melbourne. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast, this morning we go for a full-day tour to Great Ocean Road, this is an Australian National Heritage listed 243-kilometer (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932 and dedicated to soldiers killed during World War I, the road is the world's largest war memorial. Also, we visit The Twelve Apostles is a collection of limestone stacks off the shore of Port Campbell National Park, by the Great Ocean Road in Victoria in the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner in the restaurant and we will stay overnight at Melbourne. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast moving towards Melbourne International Airport for onboard flight to Dhaka with marvelous memories of Australia experience. We guaranty that you will plan your next tour with your loving tour partner FNF Tourism Services. Tour Complete and return to sweet home.
1. Tour group size will be provided for 15 & Above Pax
2. A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check-in for a guarantee deposit.
3. Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on a Private/SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 15 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
4. Tours will be conducted in a 49-seater Coach/24-seater Mini Bus/15-seater Mini Bus/ Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
5. In case, the passenger count per departure is 10 adults or below for any reason, all tours will be conducted on SIC basis.
6. Child age: 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
7. We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
8. No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
9. The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
10. Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
11. Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
12. Please note for dinners in Gold Coast the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
13. Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to the departure date.
14. Please note – The will be a supplement charge of BDT 1000 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11 pm and 6 am.
15. Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund.
MAY – 13, 2020
JUNE – 17, 2020
JULY – 15, 2020
AUG - 12, 2020
SEP – 16, 2020
NOV – 18, 2020
DEC - 9, 2020
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox