7 Days 6 Nights
৳ 142598 ৳ 128338
The United States of America commonly known as the United States and it has to cover fifty states a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis and on the west coast; Los Angeles Hollywood is famed for film making. Explore your EID holidays in the USA and makes your dream true! Deal Now!
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; it's most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the evening. Please note – for dinner, restaurant will be walking distance from the hotel.
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include the USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day, we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations, and Trump Tower. Later enjoy dinner.
Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel. Later, explore the capital city of the US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalactite Organ; a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Continue to Virginia to visit Shenandoah National Park. The Skyline Drive runs its length, and a vast network of trails includes a section of the long-distance Appalachian Trail. Mostly forested, the park features wetlands, waterfalls and rocky peaks like Hawksbill and Old Rag mountains. Shenandoah is home to many bird species, plus deer, squirrels, and the elusive black bear. Later enjoy dinner.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs &in the evening get back to the hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight.
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara.
After breakfast moving towards Ronald Reagan Washington International Airport for onboard flight to Dhaka with marvelous memories of USA experience. We guaranty that you will plan your next tour with your loving tour partner FNF Tourism Services. Tour Complete and return to sweet home.
APRIL: 15, 22, 29 – 2020
MAY: 6, 13, 20, 27 – 2020
JUNE: 3, 17, 24 – 2020
JULY: 8, 22 – 2020
AUG: 12, 26 – 2020
SEPT: 9, 23 – 2020
OCT: 7, 21 – 2020
NOV: 11 – 2020
1. The tour manager will be provided if the group Size is 15pax & above. Else the tour would be conducted with a Driver cum Tour Guide. Please check with us one week prior to departure for the group size.
2. A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check-in for a guarantee deposit.
3. Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on a Private / SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups. Additional transfer vehicle cost from LGA/EWR: Sedan (4,115 TK) & Van (6,785TK)
4. Valid Phone Number is required at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
5. Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
6 In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
A. We will be upgrading their intercity transfers: WAS - NIA sector & LAX-SFO by flight; NYC-WAS will be by scenic Amtrak Train and LAS-LAX will be by Deluxe AC Coach on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train stations, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on a private basis. Please note, in such cases; Hershey Chocolate World, Philadelphia Orientation tour cannot be covered and there will not be any refunds for the same
B. Some City tours & sightseeing will be on SIC basis
C. We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to the start date of the tour.
7. Child age: 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult. Children 0-2 years travel free.
8. Please note that Triple & Quad hotel rooms come with 2 beds.
9. We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
10. Tour Leader has the right to change the itinerary based on traffic/weather conditions.
11. No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, and sightseeing tours.
12. We recommend that all the passengers buy optional activities through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own.
13. The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
14. Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
15. Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
16. Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
17. Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
18. Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 05 days prior to departure date for East Coast and West Coast respectively.
19. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve
20. Please note – The will be a supplement charge of BDT 1,000 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11 PM and 6 AM.
Niagara Helicopter = BDT 12, 125 per person
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox